We would like to tell you that we got a lot of upgrades in our Data Center during last month:
From now, we are offering double bandwidth speed by default (200Mbps).
We upgrade our network, tools and equipments. We started partnership program with companies like Cloudlayar and Cloudflare. So I am sure that it will help our current and new clients.
• Custom servers for best prices.
• Automatizated servers install process.
• Friendly support.
• Smart ticket system and real online support.
IP range: what’s the difference between “Static route” and “Gateway”?
So, when do I need “Static route” or “Gateway”?
Possible use cases:
- Static route– Alias IP’s on the server:
- Static route– Several dedicated servers in separate broadcast domain:
- Static route– Virtualization with routed virtual network:
- Gateway – Virtualization with bridged virtual network: